donderdag 21 oktober 2010

Talking about innovation... the Beatles!

A few weeks ago I went to the theatre with a friend of mine. It was a (Dutch) show of Jan Rot, together with Marjolein Meijers and Jan van der Meij, and they played songs from the Beatles and the Stones. In between the audience had to vote whether they liked the Beatles or the Stones and which group was the most innovative. My friend voted Stones, I voted Beatles... And now I am in Liverpool for the ISSOTL conference and across the convention centre there is "The Beatles Story". In between session I took a quick look. Didn't have the time to go into the museum, but picked up some of the atmosphere... So this is especially for Karen :-)

1 opmerking:

  1. So next year, when you are in the States,you definitely have to look for The Stones Story...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen